Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WiP Wednesday - Catching Up


I have had my sister visiting for the past week or so, and while it has been busy having five kids ages 4 and under rampaging through the house, we have amazingly managed to get some sewing done!

We are both doing the Virtual Quilting Bee over at Diary of a Quilter and decided to use the time we are together to get caught up.  I finished blocks 5,6 &7 over the weekend and have one left to be all caught up.

Block #5

Block 5  Sampler


Block # 6

Block 6 Sampler


Block #7

Block 7 Sampler


Nothing new besides the blocks, but I will have more next week, since I have been working on a birthday gift for the sister of one of my twins friends.  We are going to her birthday on Saturday.  I am making her a doll blanket, diaper, and bib set like the ones I posted about HERE.

WiP's 
Finishes:
none

New WiPs (or WiPs pulled off the back burner!) -
*Doll Blanket, Bib and diaper set

Worked on: 
Blocks

 Not worked on:
Upcycyled Tees - 1 of 3 sewn
Denim Rag Quilt - not worked on
New Nephew baby quilt
Sister's Christmas present


2013 BOM's & Bees - 3 more done!

Sister's 10 BOM blocks - Junes block to complete
Virtual Quilting Bee blocks - 7 finished, 1 to go to be caught up
Applique Quilt -  2 done, March fused but not appliqued, April - June blocks not started

Linking up @ Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!