Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WiP Wednesday - Short and Sweet

I had a finish this week, not a quilt, but still a little sewing project.  A Neck/Shoulder Rice Bag for one of my BFF's (and Piper's Mom!)

neck roll folded
 
 
I also cut and just started sewing up my February blocks for the Sisters Ten Modern BOM.
 
 
 
 
And that's it.  That is all I've gotten done this week.  Granted, I'm kindof impressed with myself, considering how busy things have been, an how hard it was to transition 3 boys (and myself!) back to East Coast time and schedule after we got back from Utah a week ago.
 
On my agenda this week is to finish my Sisters 10 blocks, and quilt and finish my Amy Butler baby quilt.  That has GOT to get finished an home to its intended owner!
 
Everything else is off the table to be re-evaluated after I get my quilt finished.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments brighten my day!