Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WiP Wednesday #14

Today is going to be a quick post...I've got a month-long trip I need to pack for!

But...I have a finish this week and I am really happy with how they turned out!

Key Fob Bowl

These are the key fobs I decided to make last week.  As I said, I am heading out on a month-long family vacation in a few days, and I wanted to get these done for my sisters and friends as a little gift before I left.

I will be doing a full post on them in the next day or so, to talk about how I made them, what I learned making them, and what I will do differently next time I make a batch!

I also washed, pressed and cut out the fabric for the dresses I am trying to get made before I leave on Saturday as well. 


Apple of My Eye

I am hoping to get all three of these done by tomorrow night at the latest.

WiP's finished - 1
9 Key Fobs (One still left to finish, I just need to get some matching thread for the topstitching)

New WiP's - 0

WiP's worked on - 2
Key Fobs
Pillowcase Dresses

WiP's NOT worked on: 4
Swoon mini quilt
Denim Rag Quilt
Star Baby Quilt
Couch Pillows

On the back burner/not started yet: 4
Bed quilt
Christmas Stockings
Secret gift #1
Secret gift #2

Total = 9 - down 1 from last week

Linking to Lee (button in the sidebar) @ Freshly Pieced!

1 comment:

  1. your fobs look great! and i don't mean for that to sound obscene ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day!